Friday, January 17, 2014

another indie pattern

Look what came in the mail today from my favorite indie pattern seller, Sweet Little Chickadee!


Don't you just love her packaging? Who doesn't want candy with their patterns? Sweet Little Chickadee is a great US source for all those overseas pattern designers, which means access to all those fabulous patterns without international shipping costs! So what's in my package?


It's the By Hand London Georgia Dress Pattern! I've decided to join their sewalong, in part so I can learn some much needed fitting skills. And what better to learn on than a fitted little black dress! This is my first By Hand London patter, so let's open it up a take a peek inside.


The card-stock sleeve is very sturdy. Inside there is the printed pattern tissue and a instruction booklet, which looks to have very clear and through instructions. 


The sewalong begins January 27th, so you still have time to get your pattern and join me! Check out the sewalong schedule here, grab a badge for your blog, and make sure to show me your Georgia Dress when it's finished! 





1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, thanks so much for the shout-out, that's really nice of you! :-)
    Don't you just love By Hand London's pattern packaging? It's beautiful! Still trying to decide if I'm going to try and join the sewalong or to work on a coat instead. I have the Abbey pattern from Jamie Christina in mind, as long as I have enough yardage... Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete